Monday, September 12, 2011

Headed to School

Crazy so far. I doubt anyone is reading this, but I'm posting it anyway. :)

I got married on the 27th of August. Same day as the hurricane here on the east coast. We had 19 extra people staying here at one point, only for a few days. But we had at least two visitors at any given time for almost a month. Not a lot of time to work on anything. Ont top of that, I'm moving.

I was selected for Warrant Officer Candidate School (WOCS) a few months back. My school date is finally here. So I'll be gone for a month with no toys, then I'll move. No idea if I'll have time to work on anything or even play. We'll see.

On another note, I did pick up some Privateer Press models. Hopefully, I'll be posting some progress on those too.

-Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment